None at this time.
.Local authors' booth at the Christmas Gift and Hobby Show at the Indiana State Fairgrounds' West Pavilion in Indianapolis on Friday, Nov. 10, 2023.
Book signing at Barnes & Noble, Plainfield, Indiana.
Oct. 13, 2023 blog post by Suzanne Purewall: https://suzannepurewal.wordpress.com/2023/10/13/meet-middle-grade-fiction-and-adult-short-story-author-linda-mansfield/?fbclid=IwAR0L5oIEPPaAygCcNe8QBL6EObkqQsVNKs60Fx_6Cn1EbQn-LpwrQDGsNpc
Thank you to the Heartland Society of Women Writers for the coverage!
* Interview with author Marcia Weber Martins on Dec. 19, 2016: https://marciacweber.wordpress.com/2016/12/19/author-interview-9/
* Interview with author Wanda DeHaven Pyle on Dec. 18, 2016: https://wandadehavenpyle.wordpress.com/2016/12/18/interview-with-author-linda-mansfield/
*Nov. 28, 2016, Hendricks County Flyer: http://www.flyergroup.com/news/club_library/author-holds-book-signing/article_0328da2c-70d9-5a4a-9302-e773fad108e7.html
* WIBC, 93.1 FM interview with host Terri Stacy on Nov. 22, 2016:
* Books Go Social interview (11/17/16): booksgosocial.com/2016/11/17/stories-for-the-12-days-of-christmas-an-interview-with-author-linda-mansfield/
Dec. 1, 2017 article in Space Coast Daily: http://spacecoastdaily.com/2017/12/stories-about-fictional-brevard-family-available-at-authors-in-a-box-at-melbourne-square-mall/
"'Stories for the 12 Days of Christmas' captures the reader’s attention from the first page as the author has a good hand for story settings; she pays attention to details, creating vivid story scenes. The six female and six male main characters are from different walks of life and thus are likely to appeal to most readers. I enjoyed the warm atmosphere created in every story, the mostly conversational and sometimes humorous tone, and the always positive/ happy endings, which, at times, might be too sudden, but are a message of hope and joy--perfect for the Christmas season." — Book Review by Nadine Koerner, CatholicFiction.net
* "In Stories for the 12 Days of Christmas, Linda Mansfield offers up a baker's dozen of short stories, and admits she added the thirteenth because she likes to "give people more than they expect, at Christmas and otherwise." "
"Twelve Stories for Spring" is featured in the lower right of the main window of the Three Sisters and a Trunk boutique in downtown Speedway, Indiana.
Saturday, Jan. 13, 2018, 4:30 p.m. Eastern
Host Julie Patterson of Boomer Radio chatted with Linda about the "Two Good Feet" series on Freedom 95.9 FM/950 AM. It was available worldwide by clicking the "Listen Live" bar on Freedom95.us. For more information please see BoomerRadio.com and IndyBOOMER.com.
Tuesday, Dec. 12, 2017, 7 p.m.
Don Kay's Autosport Radio Show
McGilvery's Pub & Eatery
3009 N. High School Road, Speedway, IN
This show was streamed live on AutosportRadio.com's Web site, YouTube and Facebook.
Here's the link to the entire AutosportRadio.com show:
From left to right: Don Kay, Linda Mansfield and Dave Argabright. (Marti Humphrey photo)